For a long time, the sensor “target=”_blank”>smart sensor has been one of the focus of everyone’s attention. Therefore, for everyone’s interests, the editor will bring you an introduction to the development trend and function of smart sensors. For details, please See below.
1. Introduction to Smart Sensors
In terms of its function, an intelligent sensor has one or more sensitive functions, which can complete signal detection, transformation processing, logical judgment, function calculation, and two-way communication. Devices with some or all of the above functions.
From the point of view of use, the accuracy, stability and reliability of the sensor are crucial. For a long time, most of the research work has been focused on hardware, although people continue to use new materials to develop sensitive devices, improve the manufacturing process of sensor chips to improve the quality of the chip, and improve the linearity, stability and output drift of the sensor through external circuit compensation methods. .
2. Development Trend of Smart Sensor Industry
At present, the sensor industry at home and abroad is in a critical stage of transformation and development from traditional to new sensors, especially with the in-depth advancement of “Industry 4.0”, sensors are beginning to be miniaturized, integrated, intelligent, bionic and other modular directions. The trend of industrialization characteristics such as low power consumption, low cost, standardization, and long life is also becoming more and more obvious.
1. Miniaturization. Micro sensor is a MEMS technology developed based on semiconductor integrated circuit technology. Micro-machining technology is used to package micron-scale sensitive components, signal processors, and data processing devices on a single chip. It has obvious advantages such as small size, low cost, and easy integration. , and can improve the system test accuracy. Now it has begun to replace existing products with sensors based on MEMS technology. With the rapid development of microelectronics processing technology, especially nanofabrication technology, sensor technology will also evolve from microsensors to nanosensors. The development and application of micro-sensors will be popularized and used in more and more fields.
2. Digitization. An intelligent sensor is a combination of one or more sensitive components, microprocessors, peripheral control and communication circuits, and intelligent software systems. It has functions such as monitoring, judgment, and information processing. Compared with traditional sensors, intelligent sensors have many advantages. For example, it can determine the working state of the sensor and correct the measurement data in order to reduce errors caused by environmental factors such as temperature and humidity; it can use software to solve problems that are difficult to solve by hardware; It can complete data calculation and processing, and the accuracy, range coverage, signal-to-noise ratio, intelligence level, remote maintainability, accuracy, stability, reliability and interchangeability of smart sensors are much higher than those of ordinary sensors. sensor.
3. Smart sensors will play a driving role
As a wide range of front-end sensing devices, smart sensors can not only promote the upgrading of traditional industries, for example, the upgrading of traditional industries and the intelligent upgrading of traditional household appliances; they can also promote innovative applications, such as robots, VR/AR (virtual reality). /augmented reality), drones, smart homes, smart medical care and elderly care.
In the industrial field, traditional enterprises are faced with problems such as increasing labor costs and declining market demand. Traditional enterprises have begun to shift from labor-intensive to automation and intelligence. In the whole transformation, smart sensors play a vital role in promoting the transformation and upgrading of traditional industries.
In 2015, the scale of my country’s sensor market reached 110 billion yuan, and by 2020, it will reach 211.5 billion yuan, with a compound annual growth rate of 14%. However, due to the gaps in the technical level, production process, scale and profitability of domestic sensor companies, the domestic sensor market is highly dependent on imports. Especially for high-end sensors, due to the variety of types, high level of interdisciplinary research and development technology, and high development costs, companies are reluctant to take development risks, resulting in my country’s high-end sensors basically relying on imports. In 2015, the proportion of imported medium and high-end sensors in my country reached 80%.
Intelligent sensing technology is the leading technology of intelligent manufacturing and the Internet of Things. As a front-end perception tool, it is of great significance.
The above is the whole content of the smart sensor brought by the editor this time. Thank you very much for your patient reading. If you want to know more related content, or more exciting content, please pay attention to our website.
The Links: CM20MD-12H SK15DGDL126ET